Pacific One Medical provides specialist business consultancy services to pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology and healthcare organisation. We specialize in assisting companies which are considering or planning to enter the Australian / New Zealand markets.
Our Services include:
- Commercial analysis and assessment
- Business strategy development
- Reimbursement and Market access and
- Marketing programs and selling tools
- Product launch and sales management
- International distributor management
- Project Management
- Opinion leader and advocacy management
- Commercialisation training programs.
The Directors have many years of experience in providing expert consulting services. Previous clients have included:
- Sanofi-Aventis – global pharmaceutical company
- Merck Serono – global pharmaceutical company
- Pfizer – global pharmaceutical company
- Alphapharm – major generics company
- Biogen-Idec – global pharmaceutical company
- Glaxo Smith Kline – global pharmaceutical company
- Bio Nova International Pty Ltd – medical devices
- Meditech Research Limited – cancer biotech
- CSIRO – research institute
Successfully completed projects include:
- Marketing Strategy and Business Development – Developed the business plans for three companies to enter the Australian market and implemented the business plan for one company that successfully entered the market and achieved sales revenue of $10 million in the first year of operation
- Commercialisation Training – Developed and presented culturally-tailored training covering the commercialisation and marketing of biopharmaceuticals to senior visiting Chinese delegation.
- Feasibility assessment for new Medical Device – Prepared detailed market assessment covering USA, Europe and Asia, including multi-factorial “bottom-up” forecasting model.
- Re-positioning and international re-launch of Cardiovascular Medical Device – Developed and implemented comprehensive marketing and sales strategy, shifting client’s approach from technically-oriented “product features” approach to customer-based “clinical solution” focus. Developed and delivered a range of new activities and materials to support new strategic approach including: updated corporate and product branding; new website; distributor sales training; integrated suite of marketing materials.
- Pricing and Reimbursement – determined the global and domestic pricing strategy for product range for major pharmaceutical company