Pacific One Medical is the exclusive Australian supplier for the BPro Wearable Solution for use in cardiology departments and clinics. BPro provides a 24 hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Measurement which provides improved patient comfort and a comprehensive BP report for the clinician.
The BPro is worn on the wrist and measures blood pressure over a 24 hour period by capturing arterial waveform data.
The BPro is:
- Easy to use
- TGA approved
- Clinically validated
- Accurate diagnosis of hypertensive patients
- Improved collection of patient BP data, especially at night
- Fast easy in-the-clinic generation of 24-hour BP report
- Comprehensive report covers
- Systolic and Diastolic BP
- Heart rate
- Central Aortic Systolic Pressure (CASP)
- 24 hour BP patterns
- Day and night systolic pressure load
- Nigh time percent dip
- More comfortable to wear than a 24 hour arm cuff monitor
- No sleep disturbance or disruption
- Wear your normal clothes
- No bulky monitor to carry around
- Observe your own waveform
- Shower with the BPro using the showerproof cover
Innovative Device Design
The BPro is designed to provide a constant pressure and a constant force of applanation on the radial artery, allowing the sensor to capture radial waveform data.
For a demonstration on the fantastic new BPro contact Pacific One Medical.